Friday, December 5, 2008

Kyle 4 Class President



So I pick Kyle and Tyler up from school yesterday and Kyle jumps in the car and says guess what mom! I am running for class president! I was so proud because a year or two ago he would of never had the courage to try something like this. He tends to be shy like his mom but he is finally growing out of that stage. He is really growing up. So I called Kyle's dad and asked him if he could help Kyle because I was not good at that kind of stuff and luckly he was home and was very happy to help Kyle. I have never seen Kyle so excited about something (besides Nascar) before. So here is the speech that his dad and him came up with and some pictures of his campain posters.

Hello Class I'm Kyle Jacobs, and I am running for class president. Here are some of the reasons I think I should be class president.

The first thing I would do as class president is help those who need help with their work.

Next, I would also be sure that we get all of are class jobs done everyday

Also, with your help I'll make sure the classroom stays clean everyday.

As president, I think we should all write down an idea for games to play during p.e. Then each week we draw out an idea from the box to see what game we will play.

No comments: