Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's the little things that matter


So Kyle let me open my Christmas present early and yes there was a reason why. It was a wreath made out of plastic bags that he made at school and he wanted me to enjoy it for this year. I love it! First because It was made from my son's hands with love and second it was way cute! It's the little things that matter. I made my dad a ladybug a long long time ago, back when I was in school and to this day he has that ladybug on his desk at home. Let me tell you a little bit about this ladybug. First of all it's a rock that was painted. It is the ugliest thing ever but for my dad it was something I made with my hands and was given to him with love and that's what matters not what it looks like. Kyle also gave me a finger nail file and not just any file, but one that says Special Mom on it. Tyler gave me a ring which ended up breaking but it was the thought that counted. The though that tyler spent his 75 cents on my ring instead of candy or something was special in itself. I guess what I am saying is my boys may drive me crazy alot but they do love me and they show me that they do in little ways. Here is a picture of the wreath that kyle made me.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a wonderful idea! I love it. Did he do that is school? He did a fantastic job. I think I probably would have cried. Happy Holidays!