Saturday, December 20, 2008

7 years ago at 10:31 a.m.


So if you don't know the story by now, I will tell you. My original due date was December 8Th, but as you can see he didn't decide to come out till December 20Th because he was forced out. I was induced. why may you ask I wasn't induced earlier? ya ask my doctor (oh that's right she is not my doctor anymore). He came out blue as a smurf and blond as the sun. Since he had overcooked as some would say he came out 10 pounds!!!! I should of known by the way he stayed in until he was ready that he was going to be stubborn. He is now in 1st grade and still stubborn as ever. He is very smart though and is in the top of his class. Sam and I are taking him out for his birthday, he wants to go see Madagascar 2 then go eat at training table and then hit Walmart for his present and then we are doing the cake and ice cream tomorrow at grandpa and grandma Ashcraft's house. Here is a picture of the cake I made for Tyler.

No comments: