Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Binky All Gone Or Maybe Not

Well as you all know, dylan has been a binky baby. When he turned one I decided to wean him off it. Well it didn't go so good but I did end up weaning him off it during the day. He only took it at night when he went to bed. Well yesterday I went to put him to bed and I could not find a binky for the life of me. I looked everywhere, but no binky so I told him binky all gone. He has this thing where when he is done with something or can't find something he say all gone over and over. So I thought well I will try that with the binky and guess what he was ok with it, he even slept through the night. I thought wow it was that easy! Ya, I was kidding myself. He happened to find one and ya when I tryed the binky all gone again, IT DIDN'T WORK! I guess it is back to square one.

No comments: