Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Very Proud



So it was parent teacher conference time again. Tyler was first and let me say I was very proud and very impressed with his improvements from last semester. He has improved on his behavior some more, so much more that he gets to go to the "Big" party. He has missed the last couple parties so this is a big deal. He is also doing great in his other subjects. He got 100% on attendence and got a gift certificate to eat free at TGIF. He also got the scholorship award for doing good on his subjects. Then it was Kyle's turn and let me tell you I love his teacher so much better this year than the one he had last year. I don't even want to talk about last years teacher for Kyle. So on with the best news, Kyle got straight A's again! He also is doing great on his behavior at school. He got the scholorship award, the 100% attendance award and the citizenship award, to name a few. We all had to sit there for a while and try to think of something he could work on, it's kind of hard when he has mastered everything. All and all I was a proud mom when I left the school. Tyler got to take his awards home tonight but Kyle's awards weren't ready so when I get those I will post the pictures.

No comments: