Friday, November 14, 2008

9 years ago today at 8:22 a.m.


On November 14, 1999, the birth of Kyle Anthony Arnes Jacobs was happening. I was becoming a mom for the first time. I had gone into labor at about 2 a.m. on the November 13th. I had no idea what labor was like because he was my first baby so I just started having some pains in my back and when they wouldn't go away so I called the doctor and sure enough they told me to come in. We had happened to have Ashley with us so poor thing had to be dragged to the hospital at 3:00 a.m. but she didn't seem to mind much because she was exited about the new baby. It didn't seem long in fact only 4 hours of real labor and Kyle Anthony was born at 8:22 a.m. weighing 8lbs 13 ozs and 21 inches long and bald as bald can be but he was beautiful. I was a MOM! This picture was taken this morning after he opened his presents, can you guess what he got?

No comments: