Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here Comes The Snow


So this morning was the first actual snowfall that stuck and made a mess of things. I got to work ok this morning because it hadn't gotton to bad yet, but it really started to snow really hard while I was at work. I was lucky because by the time I got off work it had stopped. When the boys and I finally got home and were walking to the door, dylan stops in his tracks and just stares at the snow. This is the first year he has really noticed it and taken an interest in it. So I let him down and he stood there just staring at it. I finally told him to touch the snow, go ahead touch the snow and so he finally got the courage to touch the snow and he was like oh cold! He then started shaking his hands and his body like he was freezing. It was so cute, you had to be there to hear him. Here is a picture of him checking it out with his brother Tyler.

No comments: