Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School Dilema

Well I was hoping to get Kyle and Tyler into a different school this year so that I could keep working full time but my hopes were crushed today when the principal wrote back and told me that they had room for tyler but not kyle. Well it wouldn't help my situation with 2 kids going to two different schools so I wrote her back and said thanks for your help but I need my kids to go to the same school. I ended up telling the boys the news in the car on the way home and like I thought they were bummed. The good thing about it is I don't need to worry about registering them now because they are already registered at their old school. Maybe next year????? But for this year I will be going back to working part time. It will be nice to sleep in and get off early but the paycheck will hurt.

No comments: