Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Found Out

Well I called the boy's school to find out who there teachers are going to be because they still hadn't posted them on the doors of the school. Anyway, Kyle is going to have Ms. Bradshaw (the one he didn't want) he says that she is mean or I think that is just what he has heard. I told him hopefully she won't be mean this year. I think the problem with his teacher last year Ms. Deem was that she didn't challenge Kyle enough so he got bored and ended up getting himself in trouble. Things like, making little noises or talking to his friends etc.... I tell you what though, if Kyle has the sames problems that we had with Ms. Deem I will be switching teachers after the first semester. Well on to Tyler, he is going to get Ms. Wilkins (I wanted him to get her), she was Kyle's 1st grade teacher and she was constantly challenging Kyle and keeping his mind busy on work. I loved her.

No comments: