Friday, August 29, 2008

Good Good News

Well for months now, I have been stuck at the same weight. Everyone keeps telling me that it's because I am gaining alot of muscle and that is why I haven't been losing. Well today I stepped on the scale at the gym expecting nothing and to my suprise I saw that I had lost 3 pounds. I was so happy!!! I hope this is another period where I am going to lose another 20 pounds. Way before I started this blog, I had started going to the gym. In the first 3 months I had lost 20 pounds and had gone down 10 pants sizes. I was going to the gym everyday for a hour and a half but I have cut down and just go twice a week in the morning. They have awesome classes in the morning that just kick your butt. I even won 2nd place in the biggest loser contest at my work. I had lost 9.4% of weight and the 1st place winner lost 9.6% of her weight, so I was very close to winning the contest. With my prize money, I bought some awesome nike shoes for working out. Well hopefully I will be blogging again about my awesome weightloss.

No comments: