Monday, August 11, 2008

Dylan Is Really Starting To Talk




Dylan has been my child that has not been into talking much, he has said a few words here and there but not much. The doctor said not too worry but I did and do. Although, he has now started watching the signing times dvd's and he has been saying a bunch of words since. He wasn't too interested in the dvd's when I got them but now he will sit down and watch them. Some of the new words he can say now are grandpa, apple, home, purple, book, please, cheese, up, shoes. He can say his sister's name and his brother's names and also the babysitter's name. I think he will be starting sentences soon. I know I am moving too fast, I am just so excited that he is saying more words. It is so frustrating when I don't know what he wants but soon it will be a thing of the past. It is so cute to finally hear his voice too, it's so cute. Also, I would like to thank the person for getting me those dvd's and you know who you are. Thanks.

No comments: