Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some Help Please

So I will start out saying that I am not the world's greatest cook. I know how to make the basics like, spagetti, chicken alfredo, enchilada's (thanks heidi) and shephards pie (thanks again heidi), oh and I make the "best" pork chops (or so my husband says) but I would like to be able to cook some more things. I love it to be as simple as possible so if any of you out there have some good recipes that are quick and simple I would love for you to share. Also I must tell you that my husband Sam is very picky, many of the things that he does not like are tomatoes, mushrooms or rice so many good dishes I want to make I can't because he won't eat them. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Just leave your recipes as a comment to this post.

No comments: