Monday, September 22, 2008

A Day & Night At The Cabin And Some Shopping





So 4 of us girls decided to go up to my friend Heather's Cabin for one day and one night. Let me tell you that it was my first time ever at a cabin so I was very excited. I drove to my parents house and left my truck there and Heather came and picked me up and then we went to go pick up Vanessa and Carolina. We did take a little detour in park city and hit about every shop there at the outlet stores. We had sooooo much fun. Of course when we were done, we were all mad at ourselves for spending so much money but I personally got over it quick because I don't get this opportunity very often and I found some awesome deals. We went to the Gap and got matching sweaters as you will see in the pics. Dorky maybe but it was fun. After we spent 2 hours shopping and had about 10 bags each of stuff we decided that we were hungry I mean starving. We all got in the car and headed off to feed our stomachs. We stopped at a Dairy Keen (no, not dairy queen) and the food their was so good and the place had trains that went around on the ceilings, it was pretty neat. After we had ate our food we set off for the cabin. We decided that we had to drop off all of our bags so that we could go shopping for food. Well when we got to the cabin it was beautiful. Everyone picked their rooms and then we headed off for smiths. We decided to get a chicken and make some chicken alfredo and we also picked up some goodies and some breakfast for in the morning. We then headed back to the cabin and put away all the food except for the chicken alfredo and Vanessa and Carolina cooked. It was soooo good. After dinner, we went outside and took a bunch of pics then we went down and played the Wii and let me tell you there was so much laughing going on it was great! We played Bowling (my favorite), Golf, Tennis and Mario Racing. After we did that we got out the popcorn, chips, salsa and pop and watch the movie "27 dresses". After the movie, we headed to bed. In the morning we got up and started making breakfast, we had eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast and orange juice. Heather, Carolina and I made the breakfast. After breakfast we pretty much cleaned up and then left. It was so much fun and I hope to do it again soon. My husband watched the two boys while Kyle went to his grandma's house. It was so good to see the kids when I got back but the "house" was a different story which I will not share.

1 comment:

Crystal Wells said...

that would be sooo much fun i wish me and my friends could do something like that...and kudos to u for doing something just for yourself