Sunday, September 28, 2008

Potty Time


Well I ran out of diapers and all I have is pullups so we are going to try again with dylan. Today he came to me and said clean and that is what he says to me when he has pooped but this time he hadn't pooped yet so I rushed him to the potty and he finished going poop in the potty. Of course I made a big deal about it going in the potty and let him flush the toliet. He loves to wash his hands too, I think it's more of playing in the water but whatever works when you are training them to wash their hands after using the bathroom. He seemed like he was proud. We will see how the rest of the day goes but I am taking it slow. He seems like he is just on the verge of being ready so we will see.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi! I didn't know you had a blog on here! I just started one! Well you know I have been trying to potty train my daughter too, and it can be frustrating. But thanks to your advice, I backed off a bit and she is actually doing much better without me bugging her all of the time about it. She actually comes to me and tells me she has to pee. But she is still terrified to poop anywhere near her potty! It's amazing how excited you become about using the bathroom as an adult. I never thought it would make my day seeing my kid use the toliet!!