Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4 Years Ago Today at 4:22 p.m.


So 4 years ago today was the day I had been waiting for my whole life, the day I walked down the isle and married the man I love. It was so weird for him not to be there the day before the wedding, I mean we had already lived together so that's why it was weird. Anyway, I woke up about 6 a.m. and got all my stuff ready and took a shower and then was off to the hair place to get my hair done and then 2 hours later I headed to the reception center. My mom and sister and cousin amelia were there first because they were helping me get ready. My aunt willie did all my flowers so she arrived soon after. She did a great job by the way. So it came down to the ceremony and it was everything I had hoped for. Kyle looked so handsome in his tux and he did the best job at being one of my ring bearers. Tyler on the other hand was Tyler and didn't get to participate in the wedding (he was only 3) so my husband's nephew steve took over as the other ring bearer. Ashley looked beautiful in her dress and her hair was gorgeous (thanks to heidi) she had done the girl's hair and the head pieces. Our ceremony was a little different because of us having a family already but it was more special to me because my family was a major part in our wedding. Anita who was the one that married us was awesome and she kind of married not just me and my husband but our kids as well.

No comments: