Saturday, March 14, 2009

More St Patrick's Day Parade Pics




Let me just say that it was a great parade. We took Trax's to get there and boy did Dylan love the train ride, he cryed when he got off. He soon got over that and enjoyed walking (well I should say being pushed in the stroller)in the parade. The other boys were enjoying themselves too. We had met up with Michelle, Mark, Madison, My Mom, Heidi, Mike and the Kids. After we were done walking in the parade we met up with Kathleen, Kaylani, Samara, Masina, Alana, Steven and Andrew. We then went off to go eat. The boys had happy meals and I had panda (YUM) After that we packed up and headed back on Trax to go home.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great Pictures from the parade! I didn't notice what group you were walking with. Do you guys go to/walk in the parade every year? It was our first year, but we had a fun and will make it a new tradition!