Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girl's Weekend in Wendover





So some of the girls from work decided to plan a wendover trip. I was so excited that I could go because I don't get out much since the husband and kids. It was nice to go out with just the girls. We took the fun bus to wendover and that in itself was fun. I took heidi with me and then Bobbi, Heather, Christina, Lynn and Tracie met up with us on the bus. We all had a great time, didn't win much but it didn't matter much. When we got there we headed straight for the buffet and ate, we were all starving. After that we pretty much sat at the penny machines and got yummy drinks brought to us. Then we headed back on the bus to go home and we were so wound up that we just talked the whole way back. We ended up getting home about 3a.m. It was a great trip, we hope to do it again soon.

No comments: