Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Wedding Day








My Husband Sam and I were married on April 22, 2005. Our kids were part of the wedding. His daughter was one of the flower girls and my son kyle was one of the ring bearers. On April 22, 2005 I walked down the isle and married the love of my life sam. We were set to get married at 4:00 but the best man was late so it was more like 4:30 ish. Everything worked out and it was the day I had always dreamed of. I had most of my family and most of sam's family come so that made it special. I had one maid of honor, my best friend nellie and no bridesmaids. I had my stepdaughter ashley as one of the flower girls and the other flower girl was my neice madison. My son Kyle and sam's nephew Steven were the ring bearers. My dad walked me down the isle. Afterwards, we had the line where everyone came up to us, they we took tons of pictures. It was a very special day and I will never forget it. We then went on our honeymoon to Wendover NV and we had a blast.

No comments: