Sunday, July 27, 2008

About Me




Well my name is Susan and I was born in agana guam. My dad was in the navy and that is where we happened to be stationed when i was born. I love the fact that I was born there. No one believes me when i say it but it is true. I did alot of babysitting when i was little and from then on i wanted to have kids. I got my first job at kmart in the shoe dept. I saved up 325 dollars and that payed for my first car. I bought a orange saab from my uncle. It was stick shift so I had to learn or not have the car so i decided to learn. Well I ended up moving to utah shortly after and i was in a car accident and totaled my car. I loved that car, the ignition was on the floor and I thought that was so neat. Anyway, after i moved to utah, I was in my senior year of highschool. I went to bingham high and met some wonderful people. Nellie and Heather were two of my best friends. Heather and I would always get to school early so we got the best parking spot. LOL. I still keep in touch with them so that is great. Heather use to live in hawaii but she finally moved back to utah. I left kmart after i finished school and got a job at 4life where i have been for 11 years now. You will also find out real fast that I love to take pictures of anything but me. LOL.

No comments: