Friday, August 7, 2009

Kyle Gets Stung Again


So we were hanging out at my friends house and the kids were playing outside and Kyle comes in screaming. I look at his leg and at first it looked like a spider bite because it had 2 puncture wounds but then I emailed the picture to my husband and he said it probally was a hornet. I first put ice on it and then when we got home I gave him some benadryl. I googled hornet stings and sure enough that is what he got stung by. I also read that they don't loose their stinger so they can sting more than once which is what this one did. The reason I say he got stung again is because not even 3 weeks ago he was stung while camping with his dad. I am thinking that hornest and bees must like him. Anyway, I couldn't find the bottle of benadryl that I already had so I had to run to the store at 10 o'clock at night and get a new bottle. He woke up in the morning with nothing but a little red on his leg. I was so relieved because when he was a baby he was stung by a bee by his eye and his whole eye ended up swelling shut.

No comments: