Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally Meeting My New Sister N Law




So I got a new sister n law in December 07 when my brother n law Danny married Ariane. She is from Brazil. He has been going back and forth to Brazil when he can but he FINALLY gets to bring her home to Utah. They are arriving here on Thursday. I can't go to the airport to see them come in because I have to work but Kyle and Tyler will be able to go and meet their new aunt. I also got a new neice Fernanda but she has to stay in Brazil for now. I hope to meet her soon also. She is a cutie. The family is all excited to meet Ariane and to get to know her better. So we went to a mexican restaurant and ate some good food, then we went back to Misty's house and hung out and watchd a movie. We talked a little and took some pics. It was nice to finally meet her.

No comments: